Hey hey, how are you today? Hope you have a fun weekend planned!
1. The Pen’s are back! Last night was the home opener (and season opener!) Though they play too many games for my liking (as in, it takes up all of my nights ) I love the excitement over them!
2. We ran out of Cookie Butter (the horror!) on Monday, meaning I couldn’t top my oats with them. I decided to stop on Wednesday after class and realized they had Cookies ‘n’ Cream Cookie Butter now! I was not a fan of the Cocoa swirl kind last year, so I was hesitant. I ended up asking an employee beside me if he tried it, to which he hadn’t but said his friends demolished 3 in one night. He asked other employees nearby, but no one tried it. So what does he do? He grabs graham crackers and heads to the sample station so they can open it and let me taste it! I had heard Trader Joes will open anything in the store to try, but I never saw it. I was honestly so impressed with the service. Oh, and its delicious. You need to go buy it right now!
3. Wednesday was the Lunar Eclipse. I was watching the news and they kept talking about it, so I decided I’d see it on my way to work (it was still pitch black), but I didn’t. Turns out, the moon is behind my house in the morning and I traveled the other way, haha. You’d think I’d know that, right?! Did you see it?
4. Our wedding album came in yesterday!! I know, I know.. it’s been forever. Ha, totally my fault! I am totally in love with it! We officially have all of our wedding photos. She even surprised me with a calendar that has our photos in watercolor! There’s also mini (and I mean tiny!) exact replicas of our album that we could give to people and what not. They are adorable! I’m absolutely in love with our album and how it turned out! I can’t thank our photographers enough for all the work they’ve done!
5. In Culinary Arts yesterday, the kids made apple cake and it was served warm with ice cream. I skipped the cake and went to the ice cream Have you ever seen a 3 gallon container of ice cream! It was delicious. Mmm.