Who doesn’t love a party?! And this party combines two of our favorite things, can you believe it? Blogging, and Pinterest. Both of these can take hours away from my day, but I love them so who could complain
Lindsay has hosted a Pin It Party twice before, and I participated in it once before. I loved the idea of sharing some things that may not have gotten a lot of love before, or were just tossed under the radar!
All bloggers are welcome to participate! Here’s what you do:
- Round up 5 blog posts you’ve written that you would like to see on Pinterest.
- Make sure there is a nice, pinable image or photo included in each post.
- Write a short post featuring the posts you chose- ie, put 5 nice images & links to the posts all in one place, along with a short description of each post.
- On Thursday, publish your post, then visit The Bean and add your post to the linkup!
In case you didn’t know, you can find a Pinterest button at the bottom of my post. When you click on that, you can choose which image you want to Pin and write a caption! Simple!
Let’s get this party started!
1. This is a recent workout, but I just love it and I know you will too!
It focuses on your biceps, triceps, and shoulders- all of my favorite areas to work on. You will be feeling it by the end, trust me!
2. Fiesta Chicken Recipe! This one is delicious, and so easy! Minimal ingredients, and it all gets cooked together. You have your rice, chicken, and veggies all in one place! Easy cleanup, too!
3. Fourth of July Ideas We hosted our first party this year for the Fourth of July. I went all out and made all the food red, white, and blue, and all the decorations!
4. Get Excited About Your Workouts Let’s face it, sometimes you just get into a rut, and then begin to dread exercise. Change that around- find something new you would love to do, get moving more throughout the day- many more options on this post!
5. My Wedding- Game Table I know this is something new, and not a lot of you had heard about it, but I urge you to Pin It on that Wedding board of yours It was a lot of fun for those at our wedding during Cocktail hour!
Along with this one went our Table Accessories post, which is another great one to Pin for your future Wedding, or to save for later when someone you know is getting married! Side note, I forgot I have some more of these to share, so be on the lookout for more!
Hope you found something new to Pin!
Remember to follow my boards for lots more!
How many recipes have you actually made that are on your boards? (I think maybe 5.. maybe.. 2 are in my plans this week!)
Are you one to Pin more recipes or workouts?
Check back this afternoon for another Wedding post!