Happy Friday, folks!
I keep thinking about changing that logo, but now let’s be honest. If I made a new one for this season, it would have to include snow, and I’ve seen just about enough of that white stuff. Ugh.
1. I took a CPR class on Tuesday. With Aaron having a heart condition, I definitely wanted to make sure I knew what to do to at least help the situation. I feel much better. The class was offered at our local Ambulance building and the guy running it was funny, and kept us engaged. It was about 2 hours, but it flew by because he was never just wasting time. Everything had a point, and he taught me some new stuff in general about the heart.
2. It’s supposed to be 50 today. Hoping to get a run in outside after school. Of course, our weather changes daily and for all I know the winds will be ridiculous making running outside terrible.
3. I haven’t touched on the Oscars much, mostly because I didn’t finish watching them until the other night, but I thought Ellen did great! I loved her “Selfie” and the pizza delivery guy. She just lightened up the atmosphere and made it a less boring award show.
4. I’ve been on the hunt for a fruit basket for quite some time, even bought a bowl to use, and then I found this! Best thing is that it detaches and you can have the banana hanger (which I love!) and a separate fruit bowl. It’s the little things…
5. The winner of the Plant Fusion giveaway is…
Please email me at fitncookies (at) gmail (dot) com and I’ll set you up with your winnings! Thanks everyone for entering!