Hey everyone, how’s it going?
Yesterday was on the rough side so let’s just skip that and choose joy today, shall we? Imagine our world if everyone was just a little bit happier.
On that note, because of above mentioned rough day, let’s just catch up with Amanda today.
1. We’ve had four TV’s in our house for years. In the 3 years we’ve been married, no more than 2 have ever been connected, and the past year, no more than one has been hooked up, despite all four work. Crazy, right? We just hang out together and don’t really fight over the TV. But, it’s football season, and sometimes I Just want to decompress and watch a chick flick. We set up a TV in our bedroom with a cable box we haven’t been using and I am loving it. Being in my room watching TV at night has helped me actually relax because I can’t see everything else that needs cleaned
2. We’ve had days in the upper 80s all week, so our plan is to use the boat this weekend! Of course the temps drop come Saturday, but I’d love to get out there one or two more times!
3. I bought Annabelle these Clif snack bars the other day. They are fruit and veggie and I love that about them! Clif is a company I can get behind real easily. Annabelle only eats maybe 1/3 at a time so we haven’t made it too far in the box, ha, but she likes what she’s had!
4. The sickness that has taken over my family needs to end. That is all.
5. Have you heard of Steady Mixes? I have used Spotify for teaching classes but a reader reached out (I can’t remember who, sorry!) to tell me about this site. You guys, they make hour long mixes that are specific beats per minute, and FREE! You download them and there you go. I used it last night for the first time teaching and it was great! Continuously played, too, which annoyed me on Spotify when they would stop before the next one started.
Back to teaching!
6. Aaron started our kitchen, and then got sick, so we’re living with doors off of the cabinets and it’s driving me bonkers, ha. Of course they are our messiest cabinets!! On that note, does anyone have a good way to store mugs in a cabinet? Ours are just piled on top of each other and it’s annoying.
7. With my DIY projects in full force for Annabelle’s birthday, there’s been a lot of glitter. Glitter may be the worst thing I’ve ever dealt with. IT WON”T GO AWAY!! Seriously, like it’s everywhere and I can’t figure out how to pick it all up, ha.
8. Fresh air does wonders for my soul. Thank goodness for fall weather coming where I can have fresh air in my house, too!
9. NEW TV SHOWS!!! I watched This is Us and tonight Grey’s comes back along with The Blacklist. Are there any new ones I should be watching? What are you looking forward to? Keep me in the loop!
10. Alrighty, I’m out. Off to continue cleaning out our office. Stuff just really gets to me and our office has needed a good cleaning for a while!
How do you store your mugs?
What did you eat last night for dinner?
Do you snack after dinner?
I’m currently trying to decide what my snack will be