Good morning! We made it to Friday. I actually worked this week (more on that below) so I’m more than ready for the weekend!
1. Schools began Monday, which pretty much makes me think summer is ending. However, summer weather only arrived this week, making working in non air-conditioned buildings unbearably hot, and stinky! ha I have to say I’m not used to getting up and moving so fast yet, but I’ll get there. I was hoping to get up and run yesterday, but sleep ultimately won and I knew I could do it after school!
2. After my class on Wednesday, I thanked them for coming and told them they did a kick butt job (as always) and one lady came up to talk to me. She was late to my class, came straight from work but popped her head in to say she just had to change and she’d be there. After class she said that she loves the class as it’s the only one that leaves her sore and she feels like she uses other muscles. It made me ridiculously happy!
3. With these hot temps, you’d think I’d lay off the hot tea. Nope, I’m loving it just the same. I swear I can’t start my day without my tea in hand! Actually, I take it just about everywhere with me, but drinking hot tea in buildings that are over 80 is a bit ridiculous. I don’t like iced Green tea, so I’m sticking it out (and sweating all over, no big deal)
4. This weekend is going to be very nice, both weather wise, and having an extra day off for Labor Day! I don’t have many plans, except a dinner date with my dad Saturday night. I think I’m heading out for Matt’s girlfriend’s birthday tonight, too. We’ll see if this ‘ol lady can still party
5. Lately I’ve been grabbing my book before bed and I am actually loving it. Usually I would go to bed and play around on my phone until it was really time for me to go to sleep. Actually, most nights I fell asleep while browsing Pinterest! In an effort to stop my addiction unplug a bit I have started putting the phone down and picking up the book. I think I am sleeping better too!