While trying to decide what I was going to write this post on, too many thoughts came into my mind. I couldn’t decide on a topic, so this is probably going to be a bunch of rambling. Your welcome.
In case you missed some good non-rambling reads this week, check them out here:
Back to regularly scheduled rambling:
- Truth be told, I did have things in mind for todays post… until Aaron and I went house hunting last night. It was disheartening to say the least. We saw two houses, in the area that I want to live. Unfortunately, they were terrible, and have given me no hope on finding our dream home. Needless to say, I came home feeling less than motivated to do anything. Thankfully, I arrived home to this on my counter.
- I kept the plastic on in hopes that I didn’t eat the whole thing. Turns out, I managed to snag a few bites and that’s it! Huge accomplishment right there!
- My new favorite thing is running on the treadmill in the morning. I used to hate the treadmill, until I got one that I could put my iPad on. The time flies by when I am reading the new blogs in the morning! (If you post before 6:30 am, chances are it has been read on the treadmill!) Makes me feel at least productive while spending lots some time on blogs!
- I came home from said houses last night starving. Why haven’t we created an oven that cooks sweet potato fries to perfection in the 2 minutes I can last until I get food in my belly?
- This might happen in my life.
- Since it is Friday, I suppose I’ll recap some workouts for the week
- Monday- Nada! Took some time off, especially because I races the day before.
- Tuesday- 4.5 mile run in the morning while reading blogs
- Wednesday- 25 min HIIT Elliptical workout and Tricep/Bicep/Shoulder workout
- Thursday- 4 mile run on the treadmill
- Friday- Chest/Back/Legs workout and 25 min HIIT Elliptical
- My printer is a champ. Aaron and I are doing something different for our reception in an effort to entertain our guests during cocktail hour and downtime before we get there. It has required a lot of printing, in color, and our printer isn’t even near running out of ink! However, it wouldn’t be a printing experience without this:
- The Big Bang Theory will always make me laugh. I was sad to find it wasn’t new last night.
- Chocolate Protein Milkshakes might be my new favorite obsession. Chocolate protein+ milk + ice + blender + freezer= Happy Heather
- I am a grandma and wish Grey’s Anatomy was on earlier. Yes, it is on at 9 and ends at 10. Yes, I am asleep by 10 most nights.
- I wouldn’t turn it down
- I love commenting on blogs. If there is anything I relate to, I will be commenting. Sometimes, I don’t even pay attention to the questions asked at the end! However, I need help. Some blogs (mostly Blogger blogs.. and yes I laughed at that! 🙂 ) are challenging for me to post on! I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, and am sad when I can’t comment on something! I usually use Name/URL function but I do have a wordpress.org account? That doesn’t work. Anyone have tips to help me?
- On that note, I am trying to learn new ways to stay up to date! Thanks to Melissa, I am working on figuring out Hootsuite (looks easy, just need to use it!), and I’m working on my Blog Lovin account. I set it up, and have lots of blogs on it, but I am still using Google Reader because, well, its easier right now! Haha I’m getting there! There are so many new things I learn with blogging everyday.
Last but not least, thank you all for your sweet comments on the last few posts! They mean more to me than ever, and just make me so happy to be a blogger!
- What’s your ramble for the day?
- Do you go to bed early like me, or are you a night owl?
- Am I the only one who dislikes house hunting? I heard all these great things about it, and I am not understanding!!