Happy Friday! Do a little happy dance for making it through this week! Usually I feel like the short weeks drag on and on, but this one sped by me!
1. Last week, I was on Twitter when Renee mentioned she had been receiving so many packages to her door and her husband wasn’t a fan. I clearly told her I could help her with that problem and take some samples off her hand. Really, never thinking anything of it other than being a joke! Well, Renee came through! She mailed me a package full of samples I haven’t been able to try anything yet, but a lot of it is stuff I’ve never heard of- super fun to research and then enjoy! I love learning new products. Thanks again, Renee!
2. We met with our Priest on Wednesday, and things got real. I teared up during our meeting just thinking about walking down the aisle and Aaron waiting for me. So happy <3 This is right outside the church, and was just so pretty looking!
3. Rold Gold Pretzel Twists are my jam. Seriously, love them. I have been craving pretzels for days. Not the Pretzel Crisp flavors, though, just plain old pretzels. I actually drove to Wal Mart after school on Wednesday to satisfy my craving for them, and we were out of Tazo Zen tea (something that is not okay in my life!)
4. I tried a tempo run yesterday. Not really sure I still know what that means, but I was pushing myself at a faster speed for longer distances.. not like a sprint, but just a faster run, and it felt great! It was a beautiful morning.
5. Just because Aric and Bridget are graduating today, I thought I’d share some flash back high school grad pics from me! Also, Bridget asked me to be her personal photographer today. Um, duh! I am so excited to hang out with her friends and take pictures of them all before the ceremony!
And looking back, I feel like in 5 years I haven’t changed (physically!). Hmm