Good morning, everyone! Today is shower day! I am so excited to have everyone near and dear to my heart around me today (and the next shower!). Before I head off, I wanted to let you know I have a guest post up at Melissa’s blog today! There may or may not be a new workout involved So, you should probably check it out!
I thought I would also take today to share my thoughts on Best Body Bootcamp recently. This phase focused on push/pull movements, and total body. My favorite workout was Workout C, which focused on total body, but incorporating cardio with timed sets in a circuit form. I loveeee workouts that include cardio within the exercises. For example, we did the Frogger. I decided I liked burpees more than this! Haha We also did some side-to-side shuffles. These movements were enough to get my heart rate up and I was a sweaty mess! Last week we did 4 rounds, and today I did 5 rounds of it. I felt amazing after I finished. This will be added into one of my workouts even after the Bootcamp ends. Speaking of, this coming week begins the FINAL phase of Best Body Bootcamp. It’ll be sad to end, but Tina is amazing, and has made the next Bootcamp EVEN BETTER! I know, I didn’t think it was possible, either.
Here is why you should do Bootcamp coming up in July. It is an 8 week program, with 4 phases. Each phase is 2 weeks, and has a schedule attached to it. You do the same workouts for the two weeks. For example, workout a is completed both week 1 and week 2, workout b is week 1 and 2, and so on!
Want to know how Tina is making this even better?
– You are apart of a private Facebook group, with amazing community support!
– 8 weeks of workouts already laid out for you!
– Beginner’s Workout Series- if you are nervous that you are just starting out, this will help you!
– Group site for members only! Easy way to get all workouts for you.
– Video demos of EVERY workout! For the past bootcamps, Tina has provided links for every workout, but sometimes they didn’t explain everything that was to be done. Now? TINA is making a demo of every exercise for us!
– ADDITIONAL 50+ workouts included! You will get her “Cardio, Core & No Excuses Workouts” e-book. Here you will find cardio interval workouts, body weight workouts, and core workouts!
Within this program, you can allow for any training you may be doing, or classes you may take at the Gym. A lot of people train for half marathons and other races while doing this! Tina doesn’t make you follow this to a T. If you want to go for a long run instead of a interval day, that’s ok! You make it work for you! She just wants you to get activity done everyday. Of course, I would suggest following her strength workouts at least!
Seriously could it get any better?! No, so you should join! It begins June 17th and only costs $40! Forty dollars is amazing for everything you get! Registration begins May 20!
Enjoy your Saturday!
In no way did I receive any compensation for this post. I thoroughly enjoy the support in this program, and the workouts are amazing. It is great to get workouts beforehand, and the flexibility is great within this program! I just wanted to share my thoughts and why you should all do it!