One of my favorite times with my dad is when we are on the couch watching the Red Carpet for the award shows. The Oscars have such a large Red Carpet that we always make sure we are sitting on the couch ready to go! I am not very interested in the actual awards show, but thoroughly enjoy watching before it!
There are always so many celebrities that look beautiful, and I felt like a lot of actresses actually looked healthy last night. I didn’t see skin and bones, and saw more muscle instead, which was beautiful to see. Goes to show you, muscle is in; skin and bones is out.
Here were some of my favorites from the night:
- I loved that Helen Hunt wore a dress from H&M! It made me feel great knowing that not all dresses have to come from high end designers, and she looked great!
- Amy Adams looked beautiful! I loved her dress so much. The bottom was just gorgeous and everything just flowed perfectly.
- Jennifer Lawrence looked gorgeous. I love that she is so down to earth and only mentioned her hunger and how she couldn’t wait to eat when talking to Ryan Seacrest. A girl loving food always makes me happy.
- I thought Amanda Seyfried looked stunning in her dress. It was simple, but it worked perfectly for her.
- I’m in love with Channing Tatum, and Jenna Dewan- Tatum just looked so cute rocking her big bump! They are so in love, which is freaking adorable!
There were some, though, that I wasn’t a huge fan of:
- First of all, I did not know that Charlize Theron got her hair cut! I wasn’t very impressed with her dress either.
- Jennifer Aniston is always beautiful, but I wish she would have done something with her hair. Also, isn’t she pregnant with twins? Didn’t see any bump!
- Did NOT like Anne Hathaway’s look. I felt like her dress looked like dresses I saw years ago. Nothing about her captured my attention!
- I was not very impressed by Adele’s selection. The black dress just didn’t do too much for me.
I started watching the Oscars, and didn’t last very long. I didn’t think Seth MacFarlane did a great job, the skit with the Boob song was weird, and I didn’t think the other skits were anything great. I turned it off pretty quickly.Not the best in my opinion!
Hopefully I didn’t offend anyone with my views! I just love people watching the celebrities and seeing what their selections are! However, I think they are all beautiful, inside and out, regardless of what they wore last night!
Questions for your day:
- Did you watch the Red Carpet? Any favorites out there?
- Do you agree with my on any of my thoughts?
- Enjoy your night!