What a rainy, dreary day we had yesterday! It literally rained the entire day, but was as humid as it could be. I stayed inside with the boys, and we ran, and ran, and ran around the house. It was a good time!
1. I did my In a Flash Circuit Workout yesterday for the first time. It is now one of my favorites. I really challenged myself with the weights, and could feel it. Remember the running with the boys I just mentioned? Yep, my legs were already sore and it was only 2 hours later! I love the feeling of a good workout. I even had my mom do it later on for a workout (she doesn’t like to pick her workouts, so I typically tell her what to do each day!) and she loved it. She felt awesome after.
So, I took the picture on the left for one reason only: the fact that you could literally tell where my ribs were! How weird is it that there was a dry line in between. Anyone else notice if they sweat like that? And the picture on the right shows calories from that workout, alone.
2. I decided that I needed to start a new organization system for Aaron and I when we get married. Truth be told, I have somewhat of a system going, but there are still things all over my house (which I knew where everything was.) I came up with file folders for everything we need records on. Maybe I’ll do a post on what I included.. I really like that everything will be right where I need it now!
3. I started packing up my room yesterday for the impending move. Really, I just start packing picture frames, and things I didn’t realize I even had in my room. I only made it this far until I started to get upset about moving, and quit. This process could take forever.
4. Myste was my snuggler all day yesterday. It started bright and early when she came prancing all over me drenched in water from being outside in the rain. It ended with some snuggles on my mom’s bed. She’s the best.
5. I convinced Aaron to go out for Fro-Yo last night. Actually, I wanted ice cream, but Aaron doesn’t like it, and only likes one yogurt place’s Fro Yo.. so I compromised. I also took way too much. No worries; I finished it all, but then I didn’t feel so great. But, I couldn’t leave Fro Yo behind..
Yes, it was basically cookie-overload. We also headed next door to Barley & Hops to hang out with some of our friends that were there. It made for a great night out!
Have a great Friday everyone! I believe my plans include pizza and Pen’s game tonight!