This week is flying by! This day hasn’t at all, but at least the week is, and tomorrow is Friday!! Once again, I am participating in Jessie’s Thankful Thursday because it’s just a great day to be alive and to think of the positive in our lives!
- Getting my new site up and running! Ahh, it was such a tedious process (which I might’ve mentioned ), but it is done and I am loving it! Hopefully there are no problems- if so, shoot me an email or leave a comment! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The sun coming out today! I really miss the sunshine during the winter. If we could have the sun everyday, I think I could handle the cold weather.
- Getting a (decent length) run in on Tuesday! I do a lot of interval running during the winter to keep up speed and to make the time on the treadmill go by faster. Running at a steady pace for a decent amount of time made me feel great!
- Not having any problems at our marriage class! Aaron and I haven’t learned anything we didn’t already know, but I’d rather have it that way than learn new things out so close to a wedding! We have been together for so long that we really know each other well. It might make for some boring times at our classes, but I’ll take that over not getting married!
- My 3 1/2 day week! I really shouldn’t be thankful for not working a lot, but hey, life happens. Monday was President’s day and all of the schools I sub for had off, and tomorrow I have to get my stitches removed in the afternoon so I can only work in the morning. Praying for some good pathology reports tomorrow!
- Totally enjoying this last phase of Best Body Bootcamp! I am learning new styles of training and new exercises that I love! I never thought I’d be walking like an alligator as an exercise, but it feels good!
- Starting to finally get over my cough! It’s been a really brutal cough! I probably let it go on too long, which is why it is taking forever to go away. My coughing was really only bad during the morning and at night, but it literally kept me from breathing on too many occasions!
- That even though I don’t have my own classroom, I get to enjoy teaching everyday. Sometimes, I forget this. I am lucky that I have gotten a job everyday that I wanted one, and taken a day off when I need one (happened like twice!). It is kind of nice that I don’t have lesson plans or projects to be working on while planning my wedding, though I would never object to getting a job right now! The process of getting jobs is hard everyday, but at least I get to go into schools and do what I love everyday!