1. I have always loved The Biggest Loser. Honestly, there is nothing that makes me as happy as seeing people change their lives. While Aaron was looking at the old photos and couldn’t believe they looked like that, I was looking at them and thinking how awesome it is that they made the change. But, I’m not so sure about the winner, Rachel. What do you think? I think she lost a bit too much weight, but I have no idea if she did. She went from 260 to 105 pounds, losing 60% of her weight. In my opinion, it looks like she lost a ton of weight from the show’s makeover to the finale. I loved reading Sarah’s thoughts Wednesday. I know this has been discussed all over yesterday, but I’d love to hear what you think! My final thought is that if she is healthy and happy, then that is all that matters! Maybe we wouldn’t think twice if she wasn’t 260 lbs to begin with!
Before on the left, makeover week on the right, and current in the middle. Don’t get me wrong, she looks hot!
2. The Olympics began last night! Woo!! For some reason they start before the opening ceremony, but I’m cool with it. Aaron and I have big plans to watch the opening ceremony tonight! I’m going to make something yummy to munch on, but not exactly sure what yet!
3. I really don’t have plans this weekend, and I’m not sure if I’m happy about that or not? Haha I am thinking we will get out and get some things done, so I’m just rolling with it! If all else fails, I have the Olympics to watch
4. I have been rocking my organization challenges. Have you been participating? How’s it going? I’ll be back tomorrow with a recap of the week so far!
5. This week I’ve been trying to get in control of my cravings and stop mindlessly eating. It’s been so hard! Haha I basically was eating to just eat, especially after dinner. Now, I’m trying to see if I’m hungry or if I’m just eating. This isn’t just after dinner, all day. I was not sleeping well, and had a lot of headaches for no reason, which is why I first started this. Or maybe it was the large amounts of cookies I ate everyday. Yep, that’s why.