Thanks to two lovely bloggers, Morganne at Nut Butter Runner and Kayla at Blondes Have More Run , I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Which, in the midst of some sucky days, this was sure to brighten them! Also, what better way to kick off MAY than with some loving! I may or may not be partial to May! Lots happening this month!
Here’s how this works!
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2) Thank the person (or animal) who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
1. I only have one brother, and he is 17 months older than me. We don’t fight, and never really have. We get along really well! I <3 him!
2. Peanut butter and I are not friends. I won’t eat anything with it in it, and if you try to tell me you can’t taste it, I won’t believe you. In the same sense, I hate nuts. Peanuts, cashews, nuts in general. Yuck.
3. I have type A personality to the fullest. I am not ok with not doing things. I constantly feel like something else needs to be done. I actually hate this, and am trying really hard to turn this around. I have always been this way, but it isn’t always my proudest moment.
4. I hate jeans. I cannot find ANY that fit me, which means I hate them. If they fit my monstrous legs, they don’t fit my waist and are big. I don’t even know if any fit my waist because they don’t go above my thighs! I will live in leggings please.
I sure have enough, don’t I? Ask if I like any or wear any. My answer will be no and no.
5. One of my favorite stores is Walmart. I know many people hate it, but I just can’t get over the cheap prices. I really wanted to register there, but Aaron didn’t give in. We settled on Target.
6. I would rather never eat vegetables, but have been trying to incorporate them more and more. I think they are making me feel better.
7. On the days when I don’t work out, watch out. Even if it is a declared rest day, I hate taking days off! I am always in a better mood after a workout.
Now it’s my time to nominate 15 bloggers for this award! Here goes
Do you enjoy vegetables? Honestly. Let’s be real. I’m more of a fruit person.
Do you have some siblings?
Tell me some random facts about you!