Now that it looks like Spring has finally arrived, meaning slightly warmer temps, but still off the wall different from day to day, it seems everyone I talk to is in a happier mood! I have definitely been happier hitting the road outside instead of the treadmill! Having days that stay light past 5:00 are definitely a bonus as well! I was thinking about what else has been making me happy, and have decided to share!
– Staying lighter longer
– Beautiful sunsets
– Warm mornings
– Dinners out on our back deck
– TV on the back deck
– Afternoon runs
– Quotes that speak to me
– Spring flowers popping up
– Shea hand cream
– Going back to our future house; this is definitely making me one happy girl! We have an inspection tonight, and I can’t wait to see what Pinterest ideas I can use in it! My mom is coming along, clearly just to help me brainstorm some ideas!
– Uhm, receiving these in the mail! I did not know there were so many flavors! My store carries about 3. I cannot WAIT to try them all and give reviews! This is what YOU could win!
-Not much can surpass my excitement receiving that package, except that now I am a Sweat Pink Ambassador! I couldn’t be happier to share my love for sweating and motivate others!
– Something else I am loving are these adorable hair ties!
Jessica sent me these hair ties to try out a few weeks ago, and I love them. My head always hurts with hair ties in. If I have a pony tail for longer than a few hours, I will have a headache (doesn’t help my lazy look of sweats and pony tail!) My head never hurt with these! I loved having them in, and wear them all the time. The colors are perfect for me, as well. The only problem I found was that they do not work with an intense workout. Doing some jumping jacks or jump rope made it come right out. I can deal with that, though, because I just liked the looks of them for everyday wear! For my workouts, I will stick to the black thick hair ties that still don’t keep my hair in, but do a little bit more than this!
If these are something you would be interested in, head over to Jessica’s Be Pampered shop on Etsy and receive 10% off your order! Make sure you enter the code Pink10. Comes in cute packaging too 😉
What’s making you smile today? Have you received anything fun in the mail recently? Please tell me spring has sprung where you live!