Hey guys! Today I’m going to join in on some Thinking Out Loud with Miss Amanda Thanks for hosting!
1. The Lorna Jane Fit Challenge is officially over. I can’t believe it was 3 months ago when I started that! While I’m not sure if pre-pregnant me would have enjoyed it that much, it was great for my pregnant self. It challenged me but the workouts weren’t super long. However, I know when I first started (and didn’t know I was pregnant), I thought the workouts were easy and I never did them without another workout. However, the last month put together the first two months and really did challenge me! I would definitely recommend this for those short on time and want to maximize time!
2. I have been dragging this week! I’m not sure if it’s the rain we’ve had or the cooler temps, but I can’t wait for the weekend!
3. I’m on a mission for maternity clothes tomorrow with my mom. Let’s just say my pants are not feeling so great these days! haha Yoga pants are where it’s at for sure, but I can’t wear them to work. I guess that’s frowned upon or something
4. I went to Walmart yesterday and the workout clothes are when you walk in- aka, my dream, ha! I saw tanks for $4.96! What! I bought a grey, black, and green that says “Keep Moving.” I should have bought more! They are a looser fit, but I need that right now.
5. I believe we are pulling the cord on cable. Yep, quitting. We’ve been talking about it for months, but finally got around to figuring out a new internet provider (FIOS internet was awful for the 2 years we’ve had it and they refused to do anything about it!) and now that we bought a router and modem, we’re ready to quit. We honestly watch the same 3 channels and then use our computers for everything else. Not worth it!
6. Our yard should be in seriously better shape by the end of the weekend. Aaron has been working hard on the top of the yard, and plans to get grass planted this weekend, and Sunday is mulch day! It’s pathetic how much mulch we need but I’m really hoping it goes somewhat fast and can all be done! I can’t help with it because of the smell (I do feel bad about this, though I hate yard work!).
7. Stamps. I hate them. I managed to pay all my bills online this week because they were just about past due and I keep forgetting to stop at the Post Office. #Fail. By the time I get home from work, the Post Office is closed! What’s a girl to do, haha. But really, I am in love with our Gender Reveal invites and need to get them mailed out!
8. I’m not sure Modern Family or The Big Bang Theory will ever get old. Honestly, they both crack me up and I’m certain I’ve seen every episode multiple times! Can you tell I’ve parked it on the couch while writing this??
Alrighty with that, I’m off! I hope you all have a great day.