Thanks to Meghann ,I found out yesterday was National Frozen Yogurt day! Better believe I had some! Lots of cookie dough on top of Cake batter. Delicious is all I can say.
My blog’s not called Fit ‘n’ cookies forno reason 😉
Sometimes it is nice to just sit back and observe and think. No computer. No phone. Just you and your thoughts. Here are some thoughts I’ve had by zoning out and focusing on myself for a big!
- I wish schools would start getting delays! I could use some more sleep in the morning.
- If I don’t get my workout in and done with in the morning, I am not the happiest I can be.
- There should probably be an elementary school schedule that fits for all schools.. maybe that’d help test scores…
- I’m so proud of my cousin for beginning to enjoy working out!
I love hearing this from my cousin. She hasn’t loved exercise like I do, but she is starting to enjoy it!
- What’s up with the dreary winter days- bring on the sun!
- I can’t wait to run outside in nice weather. Our treadmill is breaking, speeds are all over the place which makes it extremely difficult to use, and the elliptical is just not cutting it these days!
And a couple photos that made me laugh….
Sexy and I know it
Whacha makin for me?
Might as well have them help ya out 😉 Totally just thought this was adorable, though! However, I’d never do it to my child!
Take a moment to just be with your thoughts. I promise your email will still be there, your work will still be there, nothing will be ruined for just a few moments!
Do you ever take time just to think? Have a moment to yourself without technology?
- Have you seen anything that has made you laugh lately?
- Have the schools around you been having a lot of delays?