Happy Friday, everyone!
For having Monday off, this week seemed to drag for me. I am so glad it’s the weekend!
Let’s get right to a few things that have escaped the blog up until now!
1. This week has been full of thunderstorms. I have absolutely loved every single one. Tuesday night, the thunder was going on for hours, and I just lived it up and went into my bed to peacefully listen to them. I love listening to the rain hitting the roof, and the thunder in the background. It made for an awesome night of sleep!
2. Before I begin teaching my body sculpt class, I wanted to test it out on my mom (well, anyone who would do it!) It incorporates some of this workout, too! Anyway, the only day she could do it this week was Tuesday. She quickly realized she was in for an hour long class, without a means of escape, and proceeded to tell me she’s never taken an hour long lifting class before. It pretty much made my day. It also made my day that I felt great teaching it (even if it was just to her) and she really enjoyed it!
3. I didn’t get home until after 11 on Wednesday. For this grandma, that was super late with a bedtime of past 11:30! I can’t complain, though. We were out meeting with our friends for life group, and always have a blast. I don’t regret staying out late, especially since the conversations were great, and time flew by, but the early morning yesterday hit me like a ton of bricks. Oops!
4. Last night I went to a skin cancer check up. Long story short, I am not feeling okay with getting moles off every 6 months, and I wanted a second opinion. A local hospital was having a free skin cancer screening on moles you are wondering about. There were over 60 people who signed up for this screening. I was the only person under 80, ha. It was just me and some old people getting our moles checked out. In other news, they offered cookies, and they were delicious!
5. The other day I asked how many suimsuits you had, as I am constantly on a losing battle for that one, ha. With us having a boat, I wear through many more than the usual person. When trying to wakeboard and ski, the bottoms become more worn and I need new ones. That being said, I have over 10 bikinis for sure. I’m shocked that that isn’t the normal! Haha I felt like all girls just have tons of them, but perhaps I’m alone on this. Anyway, I am holding off on buying new ones this year. I bought 4 or 5 new ones on clearance before our honeymoon last year, and then we had a bad August so I didn’t wear them much. That won’t stop me, though, if I find another really cute one on clearance! I just can’t be stopped, apparently.