How is everyone today? I realized after I finished this post that I, in fact, had another one planned for today. Guess that will wait. That pretty much is about how this post will go.. rambling away! Cool with you? Good!
– I have 9 days until my wedding. I can’t believe it is finally here. I swear just yesterday I was sharing my Proposal story and I was just proposed to! Can’t believe it’s been over a year and is just 9 days away.
– On that note, I have been one busy person this week. I came back from vacation and realized just how much I had to do. We have quite a lot of things we are bringing in for the receptions, most of which I made, so I needed to organize them all. This is part of what is organized.
– The kids I nanny for decided to take off their listening ears yesterday. That happens pretty often, but I’m telling you, the 2 year old just decided he wouldn’t even know what his name was. Cue lots of running to get him and bring him back.
– Did you know flies bite? It’s great. Not. I got bit at least 10 times from flies yesterday while outside! Then the boys started getting bit and crying (it really does hurt!) so we needed to relocated. They went in the pool and I stayed out and continued to get bit. It was a good time.
– This heat wave is unbearable. It has been in the 90s all week, and I’m not sure when it is going away. Don’t get me wrong, I love warmth. I am always a cold person, so when I get warm air, I love it. What I don’t love? The humidity! Seriously, you walk outside and immediately become sticky and sweaty. I haven’t even gone running outside this week because it has been in the 70s by 5 am.
– Final appointments are done for the wedding! You wanna know how stressed and overwhelmed I’ve been? I showed up at the photographers house yesterday at 4, but texted her to tell her I was stuck in traffic and would be a bit late. Hmm, she showed up a few minutes after us, because my appointment was today. Really?! How could I have mistaken them! She is the best, so she still took us even though we told her we could come back. I swear I will be less stressed someday..
– I don’t know what to pack for my cruise. I need help in this department. Aaron and I have never been on a cruise, so we don’t really know what to expect. Help a girl out!
– I do know I will have plenty of swimsuits. New ones! I bought 3 new ones over the course of the summer. One was for my birthday, 2 were from Old Navy for Flip Flop day, which was a great deal, and I just scored 2 more at Penny’s yesterday! Tops were $11.00 (originally $32) and bottoms were $15.99 (originally $36). Bargain shopper right here. So, at least I can always fall back on a new bathing suit when I have no other clothes to wear…
– I booked our excursions the other day! We are going on 3 different excursions and I am very excited for all of them!
– I think I just rambled enough things to you, so I apologize. These are just all on my mind, and apparently making me lose it!
Have a great day! I’m off to finish some gift shopping for those in our wedding.