I haven’t joined in with Ms. Spoons in quite some time, but today is your lucky day to hear all the ramblings going on in my head.
- Wow! all of your thoughts, comments, tweets, everything on yesterday’s posts were amazing. I was nervous posting it, and it sat in my drafts for a while, but I’m glad I hit publish!
- We leave for vacation on Saturday morning and I’m not really ready. I made a huge dent in the to do list yesterday, but it’s just really soon to be leaving again! I’m not unpacked from the last vacation.
- Though it might not seem like it based on the previous statement, I’m excited for vacation and know it will be a great time!
- Packing not only clothes for the beach, but clothes for a photoshoot, and anniversary gifts is quite challenging! My brother’s girlfriend is a photographer and wants to have more pictures for her portfolio and asked if Aaron and I would like our one year anniversary pictures done at the beach. I mean, don’t twist my arm! I know she will be amazing, but I packed like 5 dresses for that occasion alone. What if I don’t like the one I brought, I needed options!
Let’s not kid ourselves; I know there will be more packed.
- Going off of that, I have had some fun with Aaron’s gifts for our Anniversary. It’s nothing huge, but we did decide to go with the traditional gift of paper for the first anniversary. I hope he loves his gift like I do.
- I’ve slacked on above mentioned gifts. I basically ran around like a chicken without a head yesterday trying to finish up on that. Oops.
- Tuesday was super hot so I met my mom and dad on the boat for the afternoon. It was a gorgeous day, and we had a great time, minus me driving into the dock to park. Oops! Guess I need to practice some more.
- I have gotten out of meal planning and I need to get back! We are still eating healthy, but it’s more difficult because I don’t know exactly what we are having each day.
- I’m off to take Madison’s newborn photos today. Basically, I’m playing the role of photographer, and I’m not complaining to hang out with this cutie all day!
- We went from being in the low 70s last week to being in the high 80s and 90s this week. Holy moly- make up your mind Mr. Weather. It was quite the shock walking outside to be hit in the head with all the humidity!
- I took some time yesterday to look over paperwork and stuff of that nature and sit outside on the deck. It was a beautiful day in the shade!