1. I really haven’t updated you all on my dad lately, but he’s doing well. He stayed in the hospital until Sunday as his pain in his arm progressed to severe pain on Friday, had high blood pressure, and he was on a morphine drip. Thankfully by Sunday he was off the drip, on pain pills only and was released. I always feel it’s better to be home and resting than a hospital, anyway! Thankfully he went to his PCP doctor on Tuesday for his high blood pressure, but it was perfect there! His arm strength has improved and is working on doing some exercises with 2 lb weights to gain muscle back. He’s on the road to recovery!
2. I’m heading to Columbus with my mom tomorrow! Kelly, my best friend since she was born, and her family used to live across the street from us up until about 4 years ago. Her dad lost his job and they moved to Columbus. They love it there, but we miss them like crazy. My mom and I are just making a quick trip to see them because it’s one of the only weekends that all worked out! They are really like a second family to me, and her mom is my mom’s great friend, too. I know it will be a good time!
3. I’m starting to think about Christmas, and am too eager to start putting the decorations up!! I haven’t, yet, but it may be close. My old neighbor already has her entire house decorated, and Matt is pretty close at my parent’s house. One tree is already up! I know it’s too soon, or I keep telling myself that at least, but I just love all the decorations and festivities that Christmas brings!
4. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of having make up on, hair done, and a fresh manicure on your nails. Maybe it’s just me, but I went from feeling crummy with no energy on Tuesday in sweats, to feeling like a new woman after showering and doing the above. I felt more put together, and was ridiculously productive all day!
5. Now that Aaron and I finished Breaking Bad, I’m filling like we are lost! Ha For a while all we did was cuddle up on the couch and watch it whenever we had the chance, but now we have all this free time! I’m not sure what to do with it all, lol. That’s a lie, I fill the time up pretty darn well.