1. This week has flown by; having Monday off was great! However, I seem to always be two steps behind! No matter how prepared I am before the kids come everyday, within minutes of them coming in, I’m running a million directions and having to do a million more things. For instance, when two students miss two days of lots of tests last week? Yeah, making those up are fun. And yesterday was “Take your child to work day” which I only found out Wednesday and needed to prepare everything for them to take. Yeah, I need a drink! ha
2. Last night we had the training run for the running club at school. Their actual “marathon” which is 1 mile happens on May 3, and last night we ran one mile on a local trail!
3. The other day, I walked into the teacher’s lounge to discover tons of books that were being given away. I picked up like 8, most of which were Jodi Picoult. I love her! Now I can’t wait to get reading!
4. Plans for our back porch are slowly taking form. We are almost positive we are going to lay down a wood decking and extend the porch out, but not cover all of it, and screen in just one part of it. We like how it is still open now, but it will let me have the screen that I want. Now, if we could just start! haha
5. 9 DAYS UNTIL OUR MARATHON RELAY!! I haven’t talked about it in forever, but I am so ridiculously excited! I have the kids marathon on that Saturday to run a mile with them, and then Sunday is all about us. I can’t wait to share the excitement with so many of my relatives who haven’t been down there before! I can’t wait for them to finish their leg and be apart of the commotion. I cannot wait for Aaron to cross the finish line! I don’t know what leg everyone is doing other than me doing the long one, and Aaron finishing. He is just as excited to get that thrill of finishing!
What are you doing this weekend?
Are you feeling behind on anything?