This weekend has passed in warp speed! Seems like the weekends move at lightening speed when I have many things to accomplish. This would perhaps be the reason I am only now sitting down to post! This whole weekend has been great, so no complaining about anything! Just wish there was another day, like Restday that came between Sunday and Monday! Wouldn’t that be great
I ended up sleeping until 8:30 again today. I really hope this isn’t an every weekend occurrence… my days seem so short! As my mom and I were driving home last night from my aunts, my body seemed to be screaming at me in exhaustion. Sunday’s are usually my rest days anyway, but I just knew my body needed sleep and rest. I have taken it easy today, which means no working out, but been plenty busy in other ways! I’m hoping my body feels up to working out tomorrow, but if not, I will rest again. There has been more running in my life the past two weeks than have happened in months, which I think is part of the reason for my soreness and tiredness Oh well, it happens, right?
Instead of looking at the week with a grim appeal, I decided to come up with things I am looking forward to this week.
- I already have a sub job at the high school 2 minutes away Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Having sub jobs already means less stress for me finding them, and less time I need to spend on my phone (on the site looking for them)!
- I will be done at 2:20 on said days this week.
- Thursday has a one hour early dismissal. Working a full day and done at 1:20, uh yes please!
- Friday is Good Friday so we have off from school.
- Sunday is Easter, which is an amazing day to remember Jesus and celebrate him!
- I finally get to meet my friend Jen’s baby Tanner! He will be two weeks old tomorrow, but was born right after I went to Oregon.
- Perhaps there will be some delays since we are getting a snow storm tonight?
- April will soon be upon us, which has to mean warmer weather!
- There is no CCD this week to teach, which saves me from a long day, and lets me have more time with my mom in the evenings!
- There is a student teacher in the room I am subbing this week, so I can hopefully get a lot of wedding planning done and check it off the to-do list!
I think that makes for an excellent week, and should be one that flies by! I may have also made an amazing cookie dish today that will be thoroughly enjoyed and shared later this week
- What are you most looking forward to this week?
- Does your body scream at you to take a rest day ever?
- What workout did you accomplish today or did you rest today, also?