Ok HOW is it Friday already?! I am not complaining one bit (hello sleeping in a bit tomorrow!), but I swear I just got back from my honeymoon. Tomorrow I will be married for 2 weeks already! Holy crap haha Let’s get right to it this Friday!
1. After 4 tries, I finally switched the name on my license! Let’s discuss what went wrong. The lady at the bank told me I wouldn’t need a new picture or I would be changed. So, Aaron and I went early Tuesday morning (sweats on, hair in a ponytail, maybe I washed my face ). We got there, and he told me I needed a picture. HA Jokes on you if you think I did it then. So we went somewhere else that we called and asked about later that afternoon. We got there at 4:30, and it closed at 4:15! I headed back Wednesday only for them to tell me that, even though we called and asked, they wouldn’t in fact change my name. Nice! Thankfully I got it yesterday.
And just for fun, this is my old one. It is many years old, and I don’t feel like there is a big difference! Haha
2. I headed out shopping yesterday with my new brother and sister- in – law! They both are heading off to college for the first time in a few weeks, and needed to do some dorm shopping! Neither like to shop, at all. Enter: me! I love to shop, and I love to do school shopping! One of my favorites. I made shopping fun for them
3. While out shopping, I couldn’t help but pick up a new notebook and folder! However, it’s not for me.. it’s for Aaron! He starts his Masters program at the end of August, and you always need a fresh folder and notebook in my opinion!
Oh, and I happened to buy the best planner ever. Seriously, guys, I’m in love! I love opening it up and seeing the entire week in this format. Best.planner.ever.
Ps it is from Target!
4. I wanted to bake Aaron cookies on Wednesday for his first day back to work, but I ran out of time. So, I made him chocolate chip cookies yesterday. This was the first time I have baked in our oven, and it is a gas oven- not one I am used to by any means! Well, I did something wrong, or the oven killed my cookies. Not sure, but they didn’t turn out like they usually do So flat! Kind of bummed me out !
5. I have been fighting a cold since the Tuesday of our honeymoon (not just a cold, sinus, sore throat, heavy cough, etc.) and wondering how much worse it could get before I headed to the doctor. Thankfully! I saw improvement yesterday… now I just have a slight cough
What are you up to this weekend? Aaron and I are heading out tonight with our friends, and then heading to a party tomorrow night! Should be a fun time!
Gas oven or electric? Tips for gas stoves?!
Favorite kind of shopping? I think school shopping for supplies and planners at the beginning of a new school year is my favorite shopping. Clearly there’s a bit of a teacher in me! haha