Hi everyone! I am hopefully finished running by the time you read this! Hopefully this will help with your weekly meal plan!
Weekly Meal Plan
I decided to make the meal plan a pinnable image so you can Pin it for future dinner ideas! Keep in mind, I do have a veggie and something else with dinner every night. Sometimes it’s rice, potatoes, sweet potato, etc. For a better look…
- Tonight: We are hoping to head out to dinner tonight after our race! I can guarantee I won’t want to cook
- Monday: We switched up our life group and have it tonight instead. Not sure what food will be (last week was steak!)
- Tuesday: Tacos or taco salads!
- Wednesday: Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- Thursday: Stuffed Tilapia with Crab Meat
- Friday: Game night at my mom’s.
- Saturday: We have our last wedding of the year!
Obviously you know I was in taper mode for my race! Woo!!
Sunday: Awesome little strength and running segment. Workout will be up on Tuesday! It was a 3 mile run total in 25:01.
Monday: After getting sick, I found someone to take my class at the last minute so I didn’t have to teach.
Tuesday: 3 mile run in 24:47. I also did a core and arm workout which I will hopefully be sharing soon!
Wednesday: Interval Sculpt. We did 4 circuits, with 2 exercises each. It was one cardio and one strength, and we repeated 3x. I had a few new members in my class, which I loved having!! They were definitely a sweaty mess by the end
Thursday: 4 mile run before work. It was great to get it in before work!
Friday: Rest day!
Saturday: Rest day!
Total miles run this year: 591.36 miles