I am one step closer to summer, which is really only exciting to me because I will, hopefully, be working on our house and moving in! But, summertime means a few other things to me:
– Curly hair, or ponytail. Every. Single. Day.
– Comfy Clothes.. all day, every day
– Less make- up.. who am I impressing? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t wear much now, but it reduces drastically in the summer.
– Ice cream sandwiches… mmmm. I was craving these for so long and we finally stock piled them in the freezer. I may or may not be eating one every night.
– Permanent beach bag.. forget the purse now. It’s a wristlet, inside a beach bag, filled with my favorites- sunscreen, towel, and magazines. Perfect.
– Maxi dresses.. best invention ever
– Running outside more and more! (and seeing beautiful sunrises)
What does summer mean to you?
What are you MOST looking forward to this summer?