Well hello there! Happy Friday! This is actually the beginning of 5 days off for me! I worked yesterday instead of today, and my nanny kids are going on vaca so I don’t work until Wednesday. Nice long stretch of time, which hopefully allows me to catch up on some sleep and relaxing.
1. I haven’t been home longer than sleeping most nights this week. Some nights I made it home for dinner, and some nights I stayed at my new home and worked. Which, leads me to confusion.. is it new home/old home, or home and new home.. confusing. Our house is really looking good! I’m so excited about all that we accomplished this week. This basically goes back to my Type A personality that I can’t wait on anything and need to constantly be working. Hey, at least most things are done! Here is a picture of our bedroom!
The walls are grey, not blue like the picture looks. We need curtains still, but it’s coming together!
2. I got this shelf/stand thing for our bathroom to put towels in and soap on, etc. Well, let’s just say that it was the biggest waste of money. I built it.. took nearly 2 hours… and put it together. Then, pieces magically started breaking. Then, it leaned and would not stay standing. Then, the door wouldn’t shut the correct way. I took it to the garage to stay until garbage next week. Ha. I turned around for a second and it fell over and broke into all the little pieces I put together. I will say it is not my fault; it is Target’s lousy furniture Obviously couldn’t be the handyman.
3. I got this at Christmas, and put it to use this week. I love this baby.
4. Kenny Chesney comes to town tomorrow!! I have gone many years to the concert, but last year I had such a blast tailgating, and hated going in to the actual concert. So, this year a lot of us are just going down to tailgate all day. (Starting at 8am.. no wonder why I didn’t enjoy the concert too much last year!)
5. My Aunt is hosting a little get together in my name tonight for my wedding. She had one last year for my cousin Jenn, and it was awesome. No gifts or anything, just a night to celebrate my impending marriage! (Which is coming upon me soo fast! Can’t believe it!)
The month of July is extremely busy for me. I have vacation the beginning of July, and then 2 weeks and then my wedding and honeymoon! That leads me to wanting/needing some guest posts! I know I have awesome readers, and would love to have guest posts lined up while I am away! If you are interested (don’t be shy!) email me at fitncookies (at) gmail (dot) com ! Thank you!